Maurice Bishop International Airport at Pointe Saline St Georges is served by the following companies
- Air Canada Rouge from Toronto
- American Airlines from Miami
- British Airways from London
- Virgin Atlantic from London
- Liat from Martinique Antilles included
- Condor Frankfurt in season
- Preferably and if possible favor flexible sports bags with rigid suitcases.
- Provide light clothing and shoes that do not fear water.
- Your medications and personal treatments.
- For the sun glasses, hat and sunscreen are put.
- Very important to check the validity of your passport for the duration of your stay
What we provide
- Bed sheets and two towels per person.
- A first aid pharmacy complying with the regulation at sea.
- Materials for activities
On the place
- The local currency is the EC $ East caribbean dollars, US dollars are often accepted. Blue card payments are possible in most shops. Count around 3 EC $ for 1 Euro.
- The climate is tropical, it is around 30°C during the day and 25°C at night, all tempered by the trade winds.
- The temperature of the water is about 26°C
- Caribbean time zone = UTC -4
- Telephone calls are possible with most providers, however with an additional cost. WIFI is available in bars and restaurants.